Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 17, 2014, 01:32:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Met Bus Nut!  (Read 569 times)
longjohn

Ignore
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:51:21 AM »

Met nice gentleman with a 4106 at our local walmart  here on the shore. Jeff is from michigan . he and his family was visiting Ocean City for a local event  Spotted the bus as we entered the parking lot , my son said i know Dad i will stop Smiley nice bus did not ask for tour has 6v92 and 730 in it .. gave him board info and numbers that i have in my phone  and asked him to please join bcm.......lj

John O
Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 06:57:21 PM »

Is that the bus I saw in ocean city yesterday?
It was towing a long trailer and said rocky mountain high on the cap.

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
longjohn

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:55:48 PM »

yes i think so grey stripe tandem axle trailer, was at the carousel hotel for  craft event. he said they were going to Fort Whaley camp ground reg price one day 0.25 next ( which equals 30.00 a day) i told him about eagles nest and trap pond and killens pond  they were going to allen town. pa next. did you get a close up look at his bus?  pm me sometime as we are close we can get a cup sometime 4four three-37three-nine seven0zero....johno

John O
Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: