Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 08:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~ 1983 Prevost Fan Gear Box  (Read 706 times)
prevost-ar

Ignore
« on: April 14, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »

Everyone: At one time I thought I saw someone who was looking for the right angle gear box for the cooling fan for a Prevost.  We disposed of our bus  Embarrassed, but we pulled some parts.  I had this one pulled because I thought someone was looking for one for some reason.  If anyone is aware of that person, please advise.  I have the mount, the gear box, the integral fan, all removed from working bus...well until someone decided to take the radiator, all plumbing, the electrical control box......

C. Sharpe
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 06:33:03 AM »

Do you have the shaft and pulley to go with angle box the Eagle guys doing re powers are always looking for that setup I  can help you sell it PM me a price
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 06:35:28 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
prevost-ar

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 09:25:16 AM »

Yes we have the fan, gearbox, shaft pull, and mount.   I may be reached at 479.466.3175.  I will get some pictures shortly, we have not cleaned it up yet.  Sorry for the delay in responding I am a little new to the actual working of this forum.

Sincerely,

Charles Sharpe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: