Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 07:49:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Members  (Read 735 times)
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« on: April 22, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »

Gotta roll with the punches. 95% of punches are in fun the other 5% don't count! Never a dumb question --except the one not ask.  We all have bad days.. Please help us stay fresh and sharp! I do learn from everyone and everyone has something to give. Good Grief I'm soooo dumb I'm rebuilding one that had a rear electrical fire...Top that!!!!  Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
muldoonman
1991 Prevost 8V92TA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »

Hey Bob, how far along are you with your coach? That looks like a heckava project!

glen s.
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »

I need to start a bus projects page. Showing the fire and progress. Very  close-doing everything the best I can with advice from board members. This is my 4th build. Learning from  builders like ::::: I started listing names but figured I miss some one and that wouldn't be fair. Big hold up now is one part of rear end to hold new gear set. Inside is 90% go. This project is the combination of probably over 100 different post and questions answered on this board.   New stainless siding to replace damaged siding is waiting to be installed (last thing I'm going to do) so I don't knock something  over on it..To answer your question..soon but no rush.  Bob

Skykingrob

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 07:12:42 PM »

Bob
Do you still have that old a/c compressor off your coach you wanted to give away a while back? I am going to be coming your direction in the next few weeks and thought if you did, I would stop by and get it.

Rob
91 XL 40
Missouri
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »

Passed it on to a bussnut in Fla. for his project.(AC compressor)     Bob

Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore