Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 10:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying an out of state bus. What documentation do I need  (Read 1526 times)
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 05:18:34 PM »

Amen to that my friend! Wink

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
RickB

81 MCI 9 smooth side 8V71 Allison 754

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »

Clifford the old guys first name wasn't Willie was it? Last name Nelson? The guy breathes pot smoke like I breathe oxygen... Lol

I will drive my Detroit hard... I will drive my Detroit hard.
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 05:27:20 AM »

In high drug traffic area you see buses and RV's pulled over I just read where they busted a 80 year old in a RV for over 200 lbs of wacky weed  

At the age of 80 you would have thought the guy knew better or maybe he just likes the stuff who knows but here it is common to see a rv or bus stopped

I saw 3 today it is the bikers River Run this weekend and the officers are out in force stopping people  

Me I would just have my ducks in a row and never worry about  

Clifford the old guys first name wasn't Willie was it? Last name Nelson? The guy breathes pot smoke like I breathe oxygen... Lol

LOL Rick you beat me to it!
But regardless of what the guys name was I'm sure it was just for personal consumption!
Grin  BK  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: