Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 05:03:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I sell my bus here?  (Read 670 times)
Torquester

Ignore
« on: May 04, 2013, 12:52:40 PM »

Been away for a long time. Will they let me post my Eagle for sale here or do I need to place an ad?

Torquester
1974 Silver Eagle, 3406 Caterpillar, South Dakota
muldoonman
1991 Prevost 8V92TA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 04:59:33 PM »

Hey torquester look down a couple posts and sell. Harleyman is looking!
Geoff

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:21:24 PM »

If I was interested in an Eagle I would jump at the chance to buy your bus--  We were at the "Bus Gathering" a few years back  and was totaly impressed by the work you had completed on your Eagle.  I remember we drank Becks beer and looked over your work and I was totally impressed.

Here is a quote from the other board about how I feel about my bus:

After spending a good ten years of my life and sacrificing family time to get my bus converted I would not sell it for anything.  Now that is it finished all I have to do is come up with the time and money to be able to use it.

There is no greater pleasure in my free time to be able to climb in the bus, fire it up, and take it for a ride.  Driving my RTS is only second to camping in it and have everything work like I designed and built it.
--Geoff

Geoff
--82 RTS AZ

Send a PM!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:41:54 PM by Geoff » Logged

Geoff
'82 RTS AZ
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 06:59:11 PM »

You can post it for sale on the Eagles board www.eaglesinternational.net if could sell the bus I have now I would buy it I love the 3406 Cat in a Eagle almost as much a 8v92

Life is short drink the good wine first
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: