Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 06:47:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rear end Installed !  (Read 2233 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 05:44:26 AM »

The B500 with the series 60 with 4:30 or 4:56 was the best combo but I do understand when you can buy a  autoshift for 3k or less why people go that way a B500 off the self new is over 25k a rebuilt is 8k with no core they are around 18k the MH 4000 you see now for 7 k without a core used takeouts 

The problem with the World is Allison sets the rpm range for lubrication and cooling some pay no attention it and get outlaws to program the Allison and it costs in the long run I am the type that believe the manufactures did their home work and knows what is the best for their product 

All that said I get my Allison T-10(it wasn't cheap) in July can't wait to get started back to work on the H with a C-15 to much work to install the marine series 60 so I bought a C-15 with 26,000 miles on it

Life is short drink the good wine first
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: