Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
April 27, 2017, 03:48:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at (657) 221-0432 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: what is this device?  (Read 912 times)
Full Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 105

the grey ghost,1971 GMC 5305A

« on: May 12, 2013, 07:18:46 PM »

I need help identifying this device on my 1971 GMC fishbowl, it is in between two air tanks and has pipe connections to them, cant find anything in my manual that details it.

Hero Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 8138

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 09:02:10 PM »

Air water separator. I had the same type on my AMGeneral. I don't believe they are made anymore, so I had a new one installed. Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!