Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 08:28:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1970 GMC 4905 on Ebay  (Read 978 times)
bryanhes

Eagle Model 10 "For Now"

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2013, 04:44:24 PM »

Just thought I would share this with you all. If someone is looking for a great GMC to start a conversion with this is a good one. I sold it two years ago to the Christian band that has it listed on ebay now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-GMC-BUS-RV-CONVERSION-LOW-MILEAGE-RUNS-GREAT-/261213185808?pt=Buses&hash=item3cd184e710

Very low miles and ran great when I owned it. They just don't use it much. I am sure they still have all the owners manuals and service manuals original to the coach.
trailblazer2
1999 Thomas Saftliner MVP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 03:03:06 PM »

Do you remember if this coach had the shepard type steering,or not?Had it been well maintained?
Bill

"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess,except in it's relationship to the kingdom of Christ"
David Livingston
roadrunnertex

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 06:31:54 AM »

This old Buffalo needs a good home it has the standard power steering not the Sheppard type that came along with the later model Buffalo's P8M4905A's.
This bus was bought new by a church in Tulsa,OK has very low miles for a bus of this age and it was in very good shape the last time it was at my house.
It has had 3 owners the church the person who bought it from the church and this owner who has it listed on ebay.
I would have bought it but I am bus poor now a P8M4905A that sits in the barn.
jlv
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 12:36:57 PM »

Bryan, the guy who posted the ebay listing here bought the bus from the church the shop that serviced Roy Clark's Eagles did the service work on the bus for years and Kraft did some also.

Regardless what is said here about church owned buses they took care of that one I have saw it at United Engine before the DD in Tulsa having a small leak repaired    
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 01:18:41 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 01:18:24 PM »

If it came from a church, be sure to have a doubly thorough inspection. They do not have good reputations for maintenance and get rid of buses when problems come up.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
roadrunnertex

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 01:40:44 PM »

Lin what you say about a church bus is very true.
This 4905 is not your normal church bus in any way shape or form.
2-if's for me. I already have GM Buffalo converted and my boss lady said you "Do Not Need Another Bus" so there for I can't even think about buying it.
I am a real sucker for old GMC intercity coaches having owned 2 PD4104's sold them and then bought the P8M4905A that I own now.
RRT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: