Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 04:14:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Furniture  (Read 1792 times)
Seangie
www.herdofturtles.org

And We're Off... Like a Herd of Turtles

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 08:27:36 AM »

Wow Sean!  The old coach is looking great!  What did you do with the coach and chair that were there? I might can use them.

Tom - thanks!  We sold off anything we didn't need.  We've been selling off all our household stuff as well. Had to get every penny we could garner for the new furniture and saving up for a tank of diesel

-Sean

www.herdofturtles.org
1984 Eagle Model 10S

'Cause you know we,
we live in a van (Eagle 10 Suburban)
Driving through the night
To that old promised land'
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 05:59:57 PM »

Sean -

Sure looks a lot different than last year's Mother's Day!!   Grin

Angie -

You ARE going to spend some time behind the wheel on next week's trip, aren't you?  You'd better!!   Cheesy

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Seangie
www.herdofturtles.org

And We're Off... Like a Herd of Turtles

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »

RJ -  Angie was reading over my shoulder and semi-sort of cat grumbling cause she really didn't think she'd have to but now that you posted this she feels like she at least owes it to you to show off her mad skillz.

I'll feign exhaustion at some point during the trip and make her drive for a few hours.....maybe on the NJ turnpike through NYC on the cross Bronx expressway at 5 in the afternoon on the Friday before the 3 day weekend Grin

-Sean

www.herdofturtles.org
1984 Eagle Model 10S

'Cause you know we,
we live in a van (Eagle 10 Suburban)
Driving through the night
To that old promised land'
lvmci

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 10:14:00 PM »

Hi Sean, great work, looks comfortable. Just got sofa and chair from Walts rv in Rialto, ca, good price, new furniture from forest river line, over production, happy to get rid of most of the pinkness hi-lights of previous design. Happy to have a new look also, much more comfortable, I was looking at that same dual recliner design, I thought it would be the most usefull of all the designs, good luck with it, are you adding interior design to your resume? tom, lvmci...

Mci 102C3 8V92, Allison 4 speed 740
Formally MCI5A 8V71 Allison MT643
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 11:12:36 PM »

I'll feign exhaustion at some point during the trip and make her drive for a few hours.....maybe on the NJ turnpike through NYC on the cross Bronx expressway at 5 in the afternoon on the Friday before the 3 day weekend. . .

OMG. . . That's more sadistic than me!

Shocked

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: