Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 10:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great American Bus Rally  (Read 1151 times)
garhawk

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2013, 08:01:45 AM »

COMING SOON

Just so you don't use up these dates - October 9, 10, 11, 12 - plan for the Great American Bus Rally!  Shelbyville, TN.  (Nashville area). 

Four (4) fun-filled days of excitement: seminars, tours, food & entertainment.  Come early stay late.  Eagles, MCIs, Prevosts, GMCs and others - all Welcome.

Watch this board for official announcement. 

gary t'berry
Eagle Mod 20 DD ser 60 w/slide
GMC RTS 102"  40er (in progress)
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:59:18 AM »

Cool I'll have to see if I can ride in for a day or 2!
Grin  BK  Grin
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 10:56:58 AM »

Gary

How was the trip up to Dale Hollow Lake.  Did you use our spot.

The trip out to see Gene was a blast

eat and gossip about buses.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
garhawk

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »

Hey Ned,

#30 - what a great camping spot.  Tom took care of us as if we were long lost cousins.  He is a super site host for Lillydale @ Dale Hollow Lake in north central Tennessee. 

With the Senior Park Pass, the rate was $12.50 per night with 50A service.  You can't stay at home for that price.

We did a little boat riding (wife is pilot), some fishing, picking and singing in the evening (noise) and, a lot of goofing off.

Sorry you couldn't make it.  Glad your trip went well.  See you in October if not sooner.

gary t'berry
Eagle Mod 20 DD ser 60 w/slide
GMC RTS 102"  40er (in progress)
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 03:26:52 PM »

Ok guys, I am really starting to feel left out here. LOL

I will try to make it to the Oct. bash have to be in Corpus Christ some time in Sept. don't know if timing will be right to make it though.

Don
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 08:33:58 AM »

Don

I keep looking for your chevy pickup to pull up in the yard.  It is really green now after about 2 weeks of rain.

How would 7g75 injectors work in my coach.  would it stop some of the smoke and not kill to much power.also might help with the heating.

look forward to seeing you this fall. come prepared to stay a while.

ned sanders

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 04:02:35 PM »

Ned, if you would loose some of the weight in your right foot it might not smoke as bad. LOL

You don't drive the big highways very much so this my thinking.

If I recall that engine has 9G90's in it. If you want to back it down some I would have some one build a set of 9F80's with the high load spring and seat, set them at 1.460 and install a fuel modulator set at 390 to start with and see how it responds, I believe you have a TV7511 turbo and I would change the Hot Housing from the 1.39 to a 1.23 put a boost gauge in it and see what it has now and then when you are thru working on it. you might need to go to a 1.08 HH but I don't think so.

Don

P.S. I have been trying to sneak back there but can't find the time right now, hopefully I will see you and Wilma in Oct. One other thing keep your lawn chairs away from Gary's eagle it likes to eat them, just ask BK. LOL
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 07:50:37 PM »

Quote from: Don Fairchild
Ned, if you would loose some of the weight in your right foot it might not smoke as bad. LOL

Don

P.S. I have been trying to sneak back there but can't find the time right now, hopefully I will see you and Wilma in Oct. One other thing keep your lawn chairs away from Gary's eagle it likes to eat them, just ask BK. LOL

LOL ! Don that wasn't the Eagle it was the Suzuki and it was just as much my fault as it was Gary's I left the dadgum think right behind him when I knew he had to back out of there!
Grin  BK  Grin
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 06:59:54 PM »

Don   maybe you had better start finding all of those things and come by and spend a few wees in the beautiful mountains of north carolina.

Or a few years a great place to just roam about. We could check on Ken on week then BK the next. then run up and camp with Garry and Tom at Dale Hollow lake and maybe catch some fish.

Have a good memorial week end

ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: