Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 10:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great American Bus Rally  (Read 1057 times)
garhawk

Ignore
« on: June 01, 2013, 01:36:58 PM »

OK Folks, its a done deal THE GREAT AMERICAN BUS RALLY has been blessed as an official meeting of Eagles International and, with EI as the official host, the rally is subsequently sanctioned by FMCA.  The dates are October 9 thru 12,  2013 (Wednesday thru Saturday nites), Shelbyville, Tn (Nashville area).  Come early, stay late is good too.

The official web site has been secured and will be open for information and registration on or before June 10.  Drop in and sign up early @ www.thegreatamericanbusrally.com.

This is the one busing event you don't want to miss.  Eagles, Provosts, GMCs, MCIs, Flxibles and all others welcome. Brands will be sectioned together or, if you prefer to be parked next to your buddy, we'll make every effort for that to happen also. 

The registration form is not even up yet and here are the space requests from bus-nuts by brand:
Eagles      5
Prevosts   4
GMCs      3

We would sure like your brand club to be an official sponsor of this great event, also.  There is no charge or obligation other than for any expenses incurred for your own business gathering.

If you have questions that need to be answered before our registration and web site are up next week, you may call me if you'd like @ 931 twofourseven 3060. 

Gary

gary t'berry
Eagle Mod 20 DD ser 60 w/slide
GMC RTS 102"  40er (in progress)
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 05:50:22 PM »

Quote from: garhawk

The registration form is not even up yet and here are the space requests from bus-nuts by brand:
Eagles              5
Prevosts           4
GMCs               3
Motorcycle        1

Gary
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 05:52:02 PM by B_K » Logged
Hard Headed Ken

1988 Prevost Angola Conversion Repowered With 14L Series 60 & Eaton Ultrashift

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:39:17 PM »

garhulk,
 Do we have to have a horse to get into Shelbyville?? I know it's famous for some kind of horse show. Do we need a side arm and some kind of special hat.

Just trying to be a little humorous, I noticed your post on the EI board. I don't think I ever remember anyone having to stand in line to meet me and of course, as always no charge for autographs. (it might be you who's stirring up trouble).

Seriously, you've told me a little about the place we'll be parked, but here's a couple questions everyone might want to ask. Electrical hookups, 50, 30 amp, how many sites are available? Is the parking gravel or paved? Any dump stations close?? Do we need to bring our food or use our side arms to hunt it down after we arrive?

Ken

yeah, I know I spelled it wrong, might be more fitting

one other thing, Clifford it would be my pleasure to meet you, I hope you can make the trip. October is usually great weather in TN

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 07:50:42 PM by Hard Headed Ken » Logged

Link to my engine swap slide show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxAFFBcoTQI
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 04:50:42 AM »

Hope we can get Ken, Clifford, Don ,Wayne, and BK in a group.
What a bunch of knowledge some good and some full of it. great bunch and I look forward to taping it.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
BRUISER

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 12:14:42 PM »

may look into this

iMPAKS.com
Raleigh, NC
1983 MCI MC-9
Pages: [1]   Go Up