Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 08:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam weekend  (Read 2863 times)
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« on: June 06, 2013, 06:42:31 PM »

Bus in barn. Using Freightlinner Toterhome (Sons) and enjoying Steam engines, sawmills,tractors and friends. Andy's 1905 Huber steam engine. Also there a  Hielman  Steam engine and a Rumley oil pull.  Back to bus building Monday. Normally take bus to this event but didn't have finished this year. Life is good!   Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Fredward

MC-5A #5401 8" roof raise 8V71 with MT647

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 11:43:37 AM »

Hey Bob,
Same up here. Rollag Steam School next weekend. We're heading up on Tuesday 6/11 and will be staying through the following Monday. Lots of projects. Biggest one for us is we need to replace a couple of 2" nipples on the 28 Minneapolis.

Keep on steamin' !!
Fred

Fred Thomson
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 05:57:22 PM »

Darren has his shoolie here and I think there is another bus somewhere on grounds. Haven't left sawmill area myself. Ran some good high btu underground low sulfur coal today. Walnut Cherry Oak logs today.  This is normally one of our primary outing in our bus each year. Andy (our son) is sharing his toter home with us this time.   Bob

robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 07:14:44 PM »

Met two MCI owners one with a 8 with tandem in rear. Also were 3 schoolies there. Advised all of our web site. Way to big of show to get around there might have been more on grounds that I missed. The 2 MCI owners were people I have known for 30 plus years and didn't know they had buses.   Back to bus building.  The END.

2xclutchin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 08:29:13 PM »

Hey Bob,
Same up here. Rollag Steam School next weekend. We're heading up on Tuesday 6/11 and will be staying through the following Monday. Lots of projects. Biggest one for us is we need to replace a couple of 2" nipples on the 28 Minneapolis.

Keep on steamin' !!
Fred

Now I really wish I made it to steam school! Could have met with a busnut finally!

Mike
Nothing beats a 2-Stroke
1952 MoPac GM PD-4103-1353 6-71 DD 4 speed
Work in progress
Thief River Falls, MN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: