Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 06:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our airbags are coming through the floor?  (Read 2066 times)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 08:39:45 AM »

Dave,

That is almost what we have now Grin. Turns out early detection might be our saving grace. So far, it is holding up, even though we discovered the problem 24 hours away from home. The floor would not have deflected yet, but we saw the slightest movement when that piece of plywood wasn't sitting flat.

Sam Caylor will take care of it next week. Overall, things could be a lot worse.

Thanks,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 10:52:11 AM »

I was on my way out the door when I made my last post. And as soon as I pulled out of the driveway I thought "John is right there in Sam Caylor country. He should check with Sam, I'm sure Sam is well familiar with this as he is an MCI buyer, seller and repair business."

But as I said I was on the road an when I got home I had no internet. (don't get me stated there!)

But I'm glad you thought of him and are getting it done. With Sam doing it I'd bet good $ it'll be done right!
Grin  BK  Grin
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »

Bump................................

Well come on John give us a progress report!  Wink
Grin  BK  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: