Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 10:28:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I saw 2 conversions in Missouri on I-55 today.  (Read 781 times)
B_K

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2013, 08:47:36 PM »

The first was a GM 4104-4106? (wish I knew my GM's better)
Headed North @ exit 67 as I was getting on after loading in Sikeston.
It was going past the exit and moved over to allow me to merge.
Once I was out on the super-slab I and brought "Jet Airliner" (our '05 Setra S417 #'d 747) up to cruising speed I gently rolled on by and waved.

It was gray with a blue stripe pulling a red VW "Thing". Both bus and "Thing" had FL tags.
I'm pretty sure the names painted near the drivers window was Allen & Mary Fordham.

The second one was a RED MCI 102A3 with 3 white roof warts on top headed South about Festus, MO (around mm 175)

Just curious if either was anyone here.
Grin  BK  Grin
jimsflx

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 01:19:26 PM »

bk.the gm was a 4106 they live in Deltona,fl. jim

jim&roenie seagraves sebring fl. 4106-3083
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 08:16:30 AM »

OK cool one of these days I'm gonna have to study a pair of them somewhere so I can see the difference myself when I spot one.
Grin  BK  Grin
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »

OK cool one of these days I'm gonna have to study a pair of them somewhere so I can see the difference myself when I spot one.

Bryce -

Google Images is your friend!  Just type in PD4104 and then PD4106 in the search box and you can study for hours!

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 06:04:14 AM »

Cool thanks RJ!
I did just learn a few things and I believe I can now tell the difference in them.
Grin  BK  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: