Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 07:16:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NHRA Tour  (Read 365 times)
FolkBus
It's a family thing

1967 MC-5A - 1949 Crown Supercoach

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2013, 08:08:48 AM »

Hi all

Just wondering if any of you might attend or travel with the NHRA race tour?  I hope to take my coach to some next season.

--Mike

Mike and Debbie McNeil  Ridgway - Montrose, CO
1949 Crown SuperCoach (Amazing Grace) Conversion 1972  Pancake 220 Cummins  Fuller 5 Speed

1967 MC-5A  (Serenity)  Conversion 1986  8v-71N   Allison MT-644
bansil

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 09:35:02 AM »

When they were in Bristol I drove my bus down the parkway, turned on campground road and drove down 394......does that count  Grin
(drove around thunder valley (r.i.p.) on 3 sides) for uninformed

Doug
Mnt City TN
 Member of:
challenger440

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 11:40:23 AM »

Well I would like to, does that count?   I love the smell of nitro in the morning. 

I've actually thought about working on a crew.  But I'm guessing I'd be too old and in the way.  J M

John M.
Helena, Mt
MC7  "under construction"
bansil

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 12:27:03 PM »

Well I would like to, does that count?   I love the smell of nitro in the morning. 

I've actually thought about working on a crew.  But I'm guessing I'd be too old and in the way.  J M
....cool name I love the old mopars...any manufacture crazy enough to throw 2 big carbs on 4 feet of intake on opposite sides of the car..their cool in my books
My friends 1968 2dr 440/4 spd Belvedere is just wrong...way wrong....cars don't need to sway side to side when they idle...well maybe they do  Grin Grin

Doug
Mnt City TN
 Member of:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: