Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 22, 2014, 07:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NHRA Tour  (Read 348 times)
FolkBus
It's a family thing

1967 MC-5A - 1949 Crown Supercoach

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2013, 08:08:48 AM »

Hi all

Just wondering if any of you might attend or travel with the NHRA race tour?  I hope to take my coach to some next season.

--Mike

Mike and Debbie McNeil  Ridgway - Montrose, CO
1949 Crown SuperCoach (Amazing Grace) Conversion 1972  Pancake 220 Cummins  Fuller 5 Speed

1967 MC-5A  (Serenity)  Conversion 1986  8v-71N   Allison MT-644
bansil

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 09:35:02 AM »

When they were in Bristol I drove my bus down the parkway, turned on campground road and drove down 394......does that count  Grin
(drove around thunder valley (r.i.p.) on 3 sides) for uninformed

Doug
Mnt City TN
 Member of:
challenger440

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 11:40:23 AM »

Well I would like to, does that count?   I love the smell of nitro in the morning. 

I've actually thought about working on a crew.  But I'm guessing I'd be too old and in the way.  J M

John M.
Helena, Mt
MC7  "under construction"
bansil

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 12:27:03 PM »

Well I would like to, does that count?   I love the smell of nitro in the morning. 

I've actually thought about working on a crew.  But I'm guessing I'd be too old and in the way.  J M
....cool name I love the old mopars...any manufacture crazy enough to throw 2 big carbs on 4 feet of intake on opposite sides of the car..their cool in my books
My friends 1968 2dr 440/4 spd Belvedere is just wrong...way wrong....cars don't need to sway side to side when they idle...well maybe they do  Grin Grin

Doug
Mnt City TN
 Member of:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: