Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 04:49:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: small world  (Read 549 times)
Liberty

Ignore
« on: June 30, 2013, 10:07:31 AM »

Yesterday while talking to a fellow resident of Yellowstone Valley Inn we discovered his neighbor a couple blocks down is Red Ruby of East Peoria and we met him last fall at the Branson Eagle Rally. This there is a fully converted MCI 5 in the park now. This AM he stopped by and said howdy. After having seen the rig yesterday and seeing the mural on the rear cap and seeing Snoopy on it I said I bet... Then today When I got to meet him I said did you sell some Bay doors to a guy in Wichita in about '05 or 06? he said yes. I said I am he. So we talked a bit but his group was ready to go. This is the first trip in the bus and it has been a 16 year project.
What a small world we live in.
Liberty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »

Sorry it was not Snoopy it is ScoobyDoo.
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 04:41:01 PM »

It is nice to hear of chance meetings among busnuts Leroy, Thanks for sharing Smiley

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: