Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 12:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mini Split  (Read 2106 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 11:15:24 AM »

90 degrees Bob bring the mini split on 11am here it's 103 degrees Fri and Sat 122 degrees,see why Ford,Gm and the military have proving grounds here

We just saw a late model Prevost at a RV park on the river they had a sprinkling system going trying to cool down just wait till 5 pm today they will be in a motel lol

Little do they how hard the water spots are going to be to remove the water here is like battery acid  Roll Eyes from irrigation wells good for cotton and hay though

Life is short drink the good wine first
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 11:21:25 AM »

Still have the big one and another 9000 to kick on. But good excuse to take nap! Could skip mid June thru Aug Humidity here.  7 plus inches rain this last week.  lots of bugs and grass growing fast.  Best to all.   Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Seangie
www.herdofturtles.org

And We're Off... Like a Herd of Turtles

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 06:13:04 AM »

Hey all - final update -  it was the generator that quit, not the AC so gratefully we still have AC.  Just need to sit on a pole to use it.  Driving is no fun in the Florida swamp.  For anyone considering this project make sure you have enough airflow for your AC.  I cut holes about 10% bigger than the opening in the condensor unit but its not enough.  It gets very warm.  Ill continue to work on this project but probably will have at least one roof air on 110v for a backup.

-Sean

www.herdofturtles.org
1984 Eagle Model 10S

'Cause you know we,
we live in a van (Eagle 10 Suburban)
Driving through the night
To that old promised land'
dukegrad98

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 06:54:27 PM »

The rate I'm advancing I might burn out on the project before completing.

I feel that, and it's not just the temperature talking in East Texas!  Out of steam on this albatross.  Want it back, Bob?   Shocked

Cheers, John
sledhead

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 05:31:59 AM »

how do you vent the hot air outside ?                    dave

1990 mci 102c  6v92 ta ht740  kit,living room slide . home base huntsville ontario canada
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: