- The Bus Topics board is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information. There is an "Off Topic" board for other discussions.
- No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted.
- Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted except in the Spare Tire section, and then only in accordance with the rules posted in that section. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please call 657-221-0432 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As courtesy to the original poster and to those searching for information, please try to avoid "hijacking" a thread into a different topic. If you are reading a thread and something only remotely related comes to mind, start a new thread and if you feel it helps, include a link to the other thread so people can see the background of your thougths on it.
- The use of slang terms to refer to ethnic groups/races is not allowed. In many cases such terms are used by people within the ethnic group or those close to them without disrespect intended. However in a public forum such as this, especially one that is highly searched by people that may not know the individual using the term, such terms can easily cause great offense.
Flaming (hostile comments/remarks) of any member or a member's interest, for example their choice of bus brand/model, is not permissible on this forum. Threats of any kind against other members or the moderating team are not tollerated whatsoever.
When discussing controversial subjects such as politics in the Off Topic section, it is important to not let it get personal. It is ok to discuss controversial topics, but let's keep the discussion focused on the issues and philosophies. It is important for us to maintain respect toward each other and avoid directing criticism at each other or another member of the forum.
As friends, we can disagree on various topics and still be respectful of each other. That is how we must conduct ourselves in order to maintain the friendly and helpful environment we all benefit from here in the forum.
Please let me know if you have any questions - best regards - Phil