Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 09:43:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Fast as I dare" agm battery charging  (Read 3439 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 08:28:52 PM »

Phil,

Today I hooked up a 100a battery charger to my battery bank, after leaving my coach on inverter power since last night. the RS didn't go into bulk charge with the additional sorce inputing into the batt. bank. Instead it went into float. now with a second charge source the RS will sence and charge accordingly based on voltage, so you can add additional chargers but, don't expect the RS to charge along with your other chargers. It mearly only charges based on state of charge or volts! So your second source of charge will not know when to stop charging!! I belive you don't need another charge source, the RS is capeable of the task by itsself!!

It was a fun experiment, I hope this answers your question!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
phil4501

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 08:53:22 PM »

Nick...Thats what I needed to know.

Thank You for the help

Phil Zisakis
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: