Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 22, 2014, 06:36:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone used Discountfleetsupply.com?  (Read 559 times)
belfert

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2013, 05:11:56 AM »

Has anyone here used Discountfleetsupply.com to order parts?  Any issues?  I get a little concerned when prices are 1/3 less than anyone else for the item I am ordering.  They have been around since 2009 and I couldn't find any bad reviews on them.  At least they didn't register their domain last week and only accept money orders/wire transfers like the scam electronics sites that keep popping up with super low prices.

I don't think I will have any trouble ordering from them.  I was just wondering if anyone here has used them.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
John Broadhead

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 05:38:29 AM »

I bought headlights for my Harley from them. No issues with the order. Not a complicated transaction but they did what they said they'd do so I'd have no problem ordering again. Hope this helps.
John

Personal responsibility is the the true price of freedom.
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »

I went ahead and placed the order.  I can always go through my credit card if it doesn't work out, but I suspect it will be just fine.  I wouldn't be surprised if they drop ship a lot of stuff since they would need a heck of a warehouse to hold everything on their website.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Iceni John

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 11:53:24 AM »

A lot of the discount suppliers, such as American RV in Azusa CA that I have bought from, are fulfillment centers only  -  they stock very little, but only order in what's requested and when requested.   Essentially they're just middlemen, but that's not such a bad business model to be  -  very low overhead, and little money tied up in slow-moving stock.

John

1990 Crown 2R-40N-552:  6V92TAC, DDEC II, HT740, Jake.      Hecho en Chino.     
Behind the Orange Curtain, SoCal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: