Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 08:31:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PPG Aquapel [update]  (Read 994 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« on: November 30, 2006, 04:18:34 PM »

Some of you may of read this on the old board last January.

Last January I applied a commercial coating on my windshield of the bus called PPG Aquapel.

I'm happy to report that it is still as effective as when I applied it. We have put roughly 9000 miles on the bus this year,

and maybe 6 or 7 trips in the rain. Last thursday night proved that it is still working.

Also, it's now 14 months that it has been on my work trucks and, one of my mechanics has just asked me today

that he thinks it's time for another coating but, still has not had to use his windshield wipers.

Thought I'd give you guy's an update on this product..

Nick-

http://www.ppg.com/gls_aquapel/

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 04:28:52 PM »

Does it make it any easier to get the bugs off?  Can it be used on paint?

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 05:18:04 PM »

Hey Jim,

I wouldn't put that stuff on paint.  The website says that it "bonds" to the windshield.   

Sound's impressive though.  I think I'll get some so I don't have to scrape snow off the windshield.

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: