Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 28, 2014, 04:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus crash in Indianapolis today.  (Read 2242 times)
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 07:54:41 AM »

I just read something the other day about a flash flood in Az. about 40 years ago that killed something like 12-17 people. They found one car 40 miles downstream from where it got washed away at.  The power of water is pretty amazing sometimes and is under estimated by most people.

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
Seangie
www.herdofturtles.org

And We're Off... Like a Herd of Turtles

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 04:34:42 PM »

I am sure I piss a lot of people off if they follow me off the interstate, but those big yellow signs on the ramp that say 25 or 35 have kept me safe. The people behind me get all bent out of shape however because they think that is too slow. Drive safe out there. They really are out to get us.

Jon - I agree with everything you said. Im scared to death of my bus failing in anyway. Learning what I can and fixing all I need to.  I'd love to get one of those programable ticker signs on my bumper to communicate to those behind me Wink

Can't be in a rush when you want to drive a bus.

-Sean
www.herdofturtles.org
1984 Eagle Model 10S

'Cause you know we,
we live in a van (Eagle 10 Suburban)
Driving through the night
To that old promised land'
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: