Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 08:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: passenger foot slide  (Read 499 times)
muldoonman
1991 Prevost 8V92TA

Ignore
« on: July 28, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »

Slide that's air operated just went south. Didn't open for wifes number 7's to rest upon.  You would think bus blew up. would you access from front bumper? will look at it when I get back to the ranchito. Any ideas. 
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 03:42:03 PM »

Some can be a real PITA , I had one you accessed from the front bay and the wheel well on the passengers side then another you accessed from the drivers side after removing the wheel, I never saw one you could access from the front bumper maybe you can get lucky lol

Life is short drink the good wine first
TexasBorderDude
Founder - Texas Curmudgeon Society

Nothing simple is ever easy...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 04:34:05 PM »

... maybe you can get lucky ...

Not if you don't get that foot rest fixed Grin

A curmudgeon's reputation for malevolence is undeserved. They're neither warped nor evil at heart. They don't hate mankind, just mankind's absurdities. They're just as sensitive and soft-hearted as the next guy, but they hide their vulnerability beneath a crust of misanthropy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: