Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 10:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: picture posting for dummies  (Read 1872 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 05:16:18 AM »

Exactly Dick, You have to be carefull posting any photos you do not want anyone to see, like the one I posted above is one of my favorites as I am a true animal lover and I don't care who knows it.  My photos are all there for anyone to enjoy or laugh at or appreciate, but my private one's never go on the net at any time, I am no Anthony Weiner!! Grin

I Don,t trust the privacy settings of photobucket or myself for setting them so I just leave the privacy setting to (Public) and don't worry about anyone going there and viewing what I have.
Gary
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 05:20:50 AM by Gary LaBombard » Logged

Gary
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 05:34:51 AM »

I gave up a long time ago Bob Roll Eyes Doyle is working on program that will let us on the Eagles board post up to 6 photos for each post he tells me even I can use it we will see

Life is short drink the good wine first
somewhereinusa

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 07:08:21 AM »

OK, I've created a little step by step tutorial.  This is what works for me and it's all free.

How to resize and post

This is a link to one of my web page files. It's an interactive flash file, if you're on a slow connection you may have to wait for it.

OK since I've done this does anyone know how to embed that swf file into a forum?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:15:03 AM by somewhereinusa » Logged
Simy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 08:48:18 AM »

There is an insert flash button, I'm tying that now.... but the preview didn't seem to be helpful.

You do have a space in that file name, that is a no-no on the web, but I don't think that is the issue.

http://www.squaredanceinfo.x10.mx/photobucket%20instruction.swf

Apparently that didn't work. :'(
somewhereinusa

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »

I tried the add swf button, didn't work. Can anyone else use the link? I just tried it on another computer that wouldn't have it in cache and it works fine. Angry  It works on another forum. Huh
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:27:28 AM by somewhereinusa » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: