Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 15, 2014, 02:27:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie question here....  (Read 429 times)
hardonracing

Ignore
« on: July 30, 2013, 12:33:33 AM »

I am wanting to mount the backup camera on my 65 01 model Eagle... however I am not sure what if anything is behind the panel above the engine compartment where I need to drill a hole to route the wiring through... Can someone please enlighten me on this?
TexasBorderDude
Founder - Texas Curmudgeon Society

Nothing simple is ever easy...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 06:00:00 AM »

Can you help with a little more information?  What's the situation with your bus... is it a conversion or original configuration?  How high up are you talking?  Just below the roof?

A curmudgeon's reputation for malevolence is undeserved. They're neither warped nor evil at heart. They don't hate mankind, just mankind's absurdities. They're just as sensitive and soft-hearted as the next guy, but they hide their vulnerability beneath a crust of misanthropy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: