Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 02:32:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus sighting...  (Read 407 times)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2013, 01:20:52 PM »

Just arrived at the Lake Hotel in Yellowstone National Park after a 3 day / 1000 mile ride on the motorcycle (can't afford the diesel to bring the bus).  Sitting
in the sun room of the lobby and this beautiful MC5 pulls up. It's a park bus. Looked to be about a 1977. Really nice condition.

There's also one of the old yellow buses parked under the portico. I may wander out and have a look at it soon.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Red Rider
God put me here to accomplish certain things--- I'm so far behind I'll never die.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 05:23:26 PM »

The park has a fleet of them. They use them for tours. I had the same experience on my way to the hotel. Those MC5S sure make fast work of some of those grades in the park.

Enjoy your stay. The lake view from that hotel is truly spectacular, foods pretty good too!

Mike AKA; Red Rider 4106-1885
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: