Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 26, 2014, 06:20:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frog Follies Car Show In Evansville - Where to park?  (Read 1066 times)
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« on: August 09, 2013, 07:29:44 AM »

Hey Guys,
  I seem to remember someone on here from Evansville that knew about the Frog Follies. I just found out that a buddy of mine will definitely be coming over from Germany and I would like to take him down to this show and stay in my bus. My guess is he would NEVER see anything like this in Germany.
  Bad thing is, I think I am too late to get a spot on grounds and I can't bring a Toad. I was looking for any info that might help with this dilemma. Any ideas??
  Thanx for your time!
     Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 07:47:49 AM »

Give me a call   812 449 8263     Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:55:31 AM »

Thanx Bob!!!!!!!!!
Hope to see ya then!!!
  Chaz
Indiana Artisan
www.amstudio.us

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/

robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 10:09:11 AM »

All is good for Thursday. I lost you # give me a call again.   Bob

Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 03:12:10 PM »

A GREAT big thanx to Bob for the great hospitality he gave my (German) friends and I. We had a wonderful time at the Frog Follies and his place is a great place to stop if you get the chance. His Prevost is something to behold. He has that bad boy all OVER the place!!! Smiley But, he says the worst is behind him. That is one monumental job and I just can't imagine. My friends were even more amazed.
Thank you again Bob and hopefully we will be able to do it again!! A spot is always available for you at my place as well.
Best to you and your wife,
  Chaz
 p.s. The people on this board are the BEST and the only way I could can fulfill my dream of owning one of these big beauties!!

robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 04:46:44 PM »

Your Welcome!  Always fun to meet bus/car nuts.  Aprox 4,000ea pre 1949 street rods at show.  Saw several buses on grounds but was working show myself so didn't have time to visit.  MCI 8 tin tent was working show also and I didn't even see him.  I volunteer in food booth.  All profits from show go to charity.   Bob

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: