Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 04:30:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skoolie conversion  (Read 632 times)
opus

Ignore
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:07:26 AM »

Pretty sleek: http://youtu.be/yAEm382PeS4

1995 BB All-American - A Transformation.
Iceni John

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 12:25:18 PM »

I really like his sliding beds, even though Wothahellizat may have been the first to do it in a conversion, and I also like his easily-adaptable table-becomes-a-bed.   It's always interesting when architects and designers get involved in projects we can relate to, even though sometimes their concepts aren't always practical in a real-world sense.   (And we're all practical real-world folk here, aren't we?)

I don't see any signs of plumbing or power being done yet, so maybe it's still a work in progress.

John

1990 Crown 2R-40N-552:  6V92TAC, DDEC II, HT740, Jake.      Hecho en Chino.     
Behind the Orange Curtain, SoCal.
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 03:19:41 PM »

I invented the wheel.  I noticed that the more sides an object had, the easier it was to roll.  Hence, a square rolled easier than a triangle. An octagon rolled easier than a square.  From that I was able to realize that something with a virtually infinite amount of sides, like a circle, would be the best.  Of course, I soon also noticed that someone had come up with that idea before, so I did not apply for the patent.

It seems to me that, although this is a nice project for someone, it is not particularly original

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: