Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 08:11:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Non-Rally in the mountains of South Carolina at Palmetto Cove  (Read 2533 times)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 04:11:59 PM »

Just talked to Delmas. Vern's bus ran great all the way back. Seems that it was just a little air in the fuel system.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 07:10:50 PM »

Wow, great news, talk about big kahoonas, so glad they made it and those guys are great.   Thanks Kyle for arranging this for us as usual to enjoy, the size may have been small but the enjoyment was priceless.  Geat meeting George Dickerson too he was a hoot. Now get on that dam cruiser!!
Gary

Gary
thejumpsuitman

'79/'97 Eagle 05

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 06:47:30 PM »

Wish Dee and I could have come...  This whole career thing is really cutting into my play time!  LOL

Marc

"Life is like a game of Pool... No matter how bad it looks, you take your shot."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: