Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 10:50:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Non-Rally in the mountains of South Carolina at Palmetto Cove  (Read 2000 times)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2013, 03:41:39 PM »

I also posted this in the Bus Topics section.

The October (11th - 13th) 2013 Non-Rally in the mountains of South Carolina at Palmetto Cove.
Will be the same format as the last 6, eat & greet.   

http://www.palmettocove.com/

I have reserved space at the park from October 6th thru October 13th.

I'm planning on being there Friday morning, but earlier arrivals are welcome.

No reservations required (that's a good thing since The Cove doesn't take them!)
Full hookups, some 50 Amp, rest are 30Amp, all with water & sewer.
You must be fully self contained (shower, toilet, & kitchen) per state health department rules since there are no bath houses there.

There is no rally fee. There will be a donation pot for those who wish to help offset the cost of the meals. Feel free to bring sides or desserts to meals.

The Non-Schedule:

Friday night spaghetti.

For Saturday:
Breakfast eggs, biscuits, sausage, & gravy.
Lunch On your own - the shelter should be available to grill burgers.
Night Low Country Boil.

For Sunday:
Breakfast Left overs
Lunch Left overs

Those with musical talents are encouraged to share.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: