Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 02:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Navigator Seat  (Read 635 times)
Tikvah

Ignore
« on: September 19, 2013, 09:37:47 AM »

I'm looking for a Navigator's seat (and maybe a couch)

I planned to go to Bontregers and other Michigan/Indiana locations this weekend, but the rain is just too much.  So, I'll window shop from my computer.  Any thoughts on what has worked for you?  Or, sources for something good.

I really don't know what I want, but that's why I need ideas, opinions, Lots of pictures, and sources.

Thanks,

Dave

I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder.
1989 MCI-102 A3
DD 6V92 Turbo, Alison
Tons of stuff to learn!
Started in Cheboygan, Michigan (near the Mackinaw Bridge).  Now home is anywhere we park
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:07:51 AM »

2nd row seat out of a Toyota seina .  I think Morfire has pictures of his posted under bus projects.  Northern Ind source  Ck out E-bay under captains chairs. We used a Euro chair with a steel frame and anchored to floor + seat belt.   Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Gordie Allen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 08:03:09 PM »

I bought four Sienna second row seats.  They are great. Have integrated seatbelts. They clip in. And they have leg rests so you don't have to deal with rigging some kinda false floor / foot rest.
Check out my blog regarding seats. 

http://this-old-bus.blogspot.com/2013/03/projectsin-progress-inkeeping-with.html?m=1

Augusta, MI
1956 4104
DD 671
Gordie Allen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 08:00:51 AM »

Photos of the Sienna seats.
http://this-old-bus.blogspot.com/2012/09/progress-now-that-i-can-move-without.html?m=0

Augusta, MI
1956 4104
DD 671
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: