Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 11:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelin Advantage Tire Program  (Read 736 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« on: September 24, 2013, 05:09:45 AM »

In case any want to join I see the Prevost Community is offering it without FMCA member ship saves you from the 40 bucks a year of wasted money for dues   Roll Eyes Jon and the bunch there do a great job on money saving programs for the bus people 

Fwiw I am working on a fleet program through GCR Tire for the Eagles International if it happens then you guys can have a wider choice of tires besides the Michelin brand and everything is paid at the location of the sale 

good luck
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 05:25:26 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
Jon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 05:21:37 AM »

Thanks for posting this Clifford.

I know there were some negative comments regarding the fuel program but trust me folks, there is no obligation to register on PC and take advantage of the NAPA fleet discount program, the fuel discount program and now the Michelin tire discount program. We have been typically paying big bucks for stuff because nobody took our collective strength as motorhome owners seriously. Now we have the numbers, which includes not only the Prevost owners but you owners of conversions as well as the Wanderlodge, Newell and Foretravel groups.

Jon

Jon

Current coach 2006 Prevost, Liberty conversion
Knoxville, TN
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 09:50:35 AM »

Jon,

How to we access the fuel program? I looked, and the only way I saw, was registering for the PC forum. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Jon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 03:29:12 PM »

Once you are a member of PC (free no obligation, but good info about conversion stuff even if you don't have a Prevost) log in and the discount program buttons are visible. The first page of the fuel discount program requires a VIN and to weed out coaches that are not suitable for the program (use the truck island and take on at least 100 gallons) further access is blocked. Once I see you have attempted using your VIN and I recognize it as a legitimate big vehicle VIN I will edit the VIN and then you will have access to the fuel program application. On the application you have the option of participating in the Michelin tire discount program also free. There is a lot more information on the threads relating to the programs under general discussions.

On my last trip I saved over $40 in fuel costs so it is worth while if you use your coach.

Jon

Current coach 2006 Prevost, Liberty conversion
Knoxville, TN
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 06:21:15 PM »

Oops, posted in the wrong thread.  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:22:58 PM by Barn Owl » Logged

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: