Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 06:36:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi yall  (Read 597 times)
ruthi

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2014, 09:01:43 PM »

Hey, havent been on here in forever. Hope everyone is doing well. Is the magazine back in business? Anyhow, for those that remember me and out dina conversion, looks like we are putting double stack up for sale. Dont have a clue what to expect in price. She still runs like a charm. Business is slow, and dont have a need for her anymore. Sad, as we put a lot of love into her. I guess I have some reading to do to catch up, lol.  Roll Eyes

Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 09:39:56 PM »

Welcome back stranger. You didn't miss much.
Technomadia lost an engine and had it rebuilt and Ed Hackenbruch's is in the same shop gettin his redone as we speak up in Billing's MT.

Clifford is still old but very knowledgeable, Van is still helping Gary out in LV at B&B Coach work's, Tom hangs out there a lot and drinks coffee, Jon still knows his Coaches!...
The wife and I are going out for 10 days at the end of August and got new Tires. That was exiting!...

Well thats pretty much catches you up.  How's Ken doing. Sorry to here Business is slow. Seems like a lot of them are again.
Bus prices are down right now and some pretty good deals out there. That was a nice Bus as I remember. Maybe put some pictures up so all can see. Remember you can put it on BNO  also. Grin

Dave Walker(Dave5Cs)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 06:54:31 AM by Dave5Cs » Logged

Oonrahnjay

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 10:16:13 PM »

... Business is slow, and dont have a need for her anymore. Sad, as we put a lot of love into her. I guess I have some reading to do to catch up, lol.  Roll Eyes ...

Aw, that is sad.  Anybody can decide to sell up (probably a sign of sanity) but when somebody feels forced into it, well, that's just bad.  Sorry, Ruthi, hope that things go well for y'all.

Bruce H; Wallace (near Wilmington) NC
1976 Daimler (British) Double-Decker Bus; 34' long
6-cyl, 4-stroke, Leyland O-680 engine

(New Email -- brucebearnc@ (theGoogle gmail place) .com)
ruthi

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 07:16:57 AM »

Thanks yall. I know prices are down. Will have to let go much cheaper than worth for sure. Love that bus. Took about a yr or 2 to get all the kinks out, but has been great for us. I will post a couple of pics soon. Anyone who has the magazine for when it was featured can look at it to. I think it was 2011, Feb?
Glad all are doing well.

Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 11:36:05 AM »

Hiya Ruthi. Glad to see you back around. I know what you mean about selling. We just about did, but decided to keep it through the fall.

Here's to hoping your bus sells high Grin

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: