Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 02:59:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: board popups  (Read 1672 times)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 04:36:21 AM »

They are there with my Firefox but doesn't bother me. I click on um a lot for info about products.

I know Gary appreciates that.  It only produces revenue when an ad gets clicked.
HB of CJ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 06:33:36 PM »

Same answer.  I use Lennox Firefox with the add block thingie and what adds that do pop up are on the right side only, about 2" in width and scroll quickly from bottom to top then stop in place.  I hardly notice them now.  Took my lady friend computer wiz about 5 minutes to do it.  I am happy with this Forum.  HB of CJ (old coot) Smiley
David Anderson

South Texas in the Eagle Ford Shale area

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2013, 07:17:38 PM »

I think I got it fixed.  I installed Adblock Plus as an add on for my Firefox browser.  It killed all the ads.  It was getting so bad I couldn't type, and the board was getting so small I could hardly read the forum print.  I really had it bad. 

The reason I knew all this is because I put my wife's computer next to mine on the same page at the same time and she had no junk coming up.  I checked her add ons with mine and I had about 10 more than she, so I disabled all that stuff. 

Now I can post and read the bus boards again Grin Grin
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 12:02:51 PM »

I installed Adblock Plus for IE and all of the ads are blocked.  None at top, bottom or sides.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: