Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 27, 2014, 01:46:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lake Havasu  (Read 1516 times)
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 07:45:32 PM »

There is, or was, a really good China Buffet just a block or two north of the London bridge.  We used to stop in Havasu when passing thru just to have lunch or dinner.

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
bcaddel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »

Hooray! we have made it to Lake Havasu and we are just in the process of setting up camp. I almost ate the big one as the wife was driving the pick up and towing the pontoon boat and it appears I apparently installed the 2" ball for the boat trailer and it was supposed to be the 2 5/16 in ball (yup pretty dumb none). You guessed it, the boat trailer came off when we crossed a railroad crossing and my lovely little wife was driving a pick up truck being chased by a 27' boat. It got a little ugly for a few seconds but thanks to her great reactions and calm head it all ended up well and after a few minutes of a** chewing and apologies from me we got back on the road and made it to our camping spot which is absolutely great. Thanks again to Luvrbus for getting us to make our reservations early before the last few canadians arrived and resulting in us getting the absoultely best spot on the lake.

All Is good- and the temp is abour 85 and looks to stay in the 80's for the entire week we will be here.

Life is Good -  Very Good.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:22:25 PM by bcaddel » Logged

Bob Caddel, Las Vegas Nevada
1971 MC7, 8V71, Allison MT654
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 05:19:52 AM »

Holy Safety Chain Bob, glad it worked out and no damage, I guess you will be standing for a bit  Grin see ya next weekend.

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: