Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 09:25:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NAPA Battery  (Read 1486 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 11:47:39 AM »

Wal/Mart and Sam's have changed lately I was there and their battery warranty has gone from 6 months to 3 years now on free replacement that is a good warranty IMO

I have never had Wal/Mart, Costco or Sam's do a load test on a battery the few I have purchased from there they just looked at the date and handed over a new battery but Wal/Mart is touchy about having a receipt 

Life is short drink the good wine first
lvmci

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »

Hi All, I bought group 31s from napa in so. Cal, turns out some of the franchise napas carry batterys not honored at napa company stores, also in so.Cal. the other company store sold me napa brand at a great discount to help out and when I could get back to the first napa they refunded the money, good business just a hassel, lvmci...

MCI5A 8V71 Allison MT643
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 05:57:01 PM »

Wal/Mart and Sam's have changed lately I was there and their battery warranty has gone from 6 months to 3 years now on free replacement that is a good warranty IMO

I have never had Wal/Mart, Costco or Sam's do a load test on a battery the few I have purchased from there they just looked at the date and handed over a new battery but Wal/Mart is touchy about having a receipt 

3 years, NAPA is 18 months.  Color me cynical, if they are not going to replace the battery without a fight the free replacement can be a 100 years. Screw me once shame on you.  JIm

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
gus

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 05:58:10 PM »

My local WM always puts my returns on a load tester but I do that before I return it. On had a hole in the side so that was pretty obvious.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: