Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 09:17:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FRONT END WORK  (Read 942 times)
saddleup

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2013, 07:30:18 AM »

Feller, on a FB Bus forum looking for a shop in ore,or cali, he on his way to Quartzite, has a 4106, anybody have the name on a shop?

Battle Mountain,NV  Molson,Wa  Yuma,Az

1974 Eagle 05 On the road, to Somewhere
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 07:42:21 AM »

Kaiser Wheel and Alignment in Eugene Or  541-344-5587 the very best when it comes to buses

Life is short drink the good wine first
saddleup

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 07:44:24 AM »

Yep, that was the one i was looking for,this worked quiker then calling you ....lol

Utahclaimjumper

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 08:13:38 AM »

Tell him if he's having front end work performed to set the CASTER out to 2-3 degrees positive,, he will thank you.<<<Dan

Utahclaimjumper 
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed
saddleup

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 08:16:40 AM »

Dan,Hopefully i have him steered to this forum,and post

lvbob

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 11:27:10 AM »

Kaiser alignment is probably the best on the West coast. They did alignment work on my Eagle and I was very satisfied. Price wise they are very reasonable.  Also they have 30 amp and water out side if you need to stay over night.

1981 Eagle 10/15 series 60 740 auto
TexasBorderDude
Founder - Texas Curmudgeon Society

Nothing simple is ever easy...

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 11:34:21 AM »

Had mine done there in '08.  Since I fulltime, they even scheduled 2 full days in the shop so I would have to have only one overnight in a motel.  Great folks!  Gave me a great tip... grease the front-end ever 30 days or so to keep everything tight.  Sometimes a pita, but worth the effort.

A curmudgeon's reputation for malevolence is undeserved. They're neither warped nor evil at heart. They don't hate mankind, just mankind's absurdities. They're just as sensitive and soft-hearted as the next guy, but they hide their vulnerability beneath a crust of misanthropy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: