Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 21, 2014, 11:00:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Conversions Subscriptions Now Starting at ONLY $1.50  (Read 807 times)
Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM

Ignore
« on: December 14, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »

Yes, during out Christmas special, you can buy a Subscription to Bus Conversion Magazine for less than you spend for a cup of coffee each day.

E-Mag      1 Yr          Only $1.88/Month which is only        $22.50/ Year
      E-Mag      2 Yrs        Only $1.69/Month which is only        $40.50/2 Years
      E-Mag      3 Yrs        Only $1.50/Month which is only        $54.00/3 Years

Std Print   1 Yr          Only $2.85/Month which is only       $34.20/ Year
      Std Print   3 Yrs        Only $2.63/Month which is only        $63.00/2 Years
      Std Print   3 Yrs        Only $2.48/Month which is only        $89.10/3 Years

1st Class Print   1 Yr  Only $5.10/Month or     $61.20/ Year

We, at Bus Conversions Magazine, wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  To celebrate the holidays we are offering a 10% discount special on all renewals and to all new subscriptions ordered by December 31, 2013. This is a one-time offer as a way of thanking our readers during the Christmas holidays.

If your subscription is coming up for renewal, now is the time to renew.  If you wish to give the gift of a BCM Subscription, now is the perfect time.  This is a gift that will keep on giving, month after month for 12, 24, or 36 months.  Each month the person you gifted a subscription to, will be reminded of your generosity.

This offer is for any type of subscription whether it is an E-Magazine that is emailed to your inbox monthly, the Online Edition which can be read Online or downloaded to be read later and for the U.S. Standard Print or a U.S. First Class delivery of the magazine to your mailbox.  Unfortunately we are not able to offer this discount to non-U.S. subscribers for Print Magazines as postal rates are so high.  But this does apply to all E-Mag subscribers anywhere in the world.

To obtain this one-time discount, simply go online and renew your subscription using the Promo Code “xmas10off” and if you are interested in the E-Mag Add-on, add in the Notes that you would also like the E-Mag add-on.  Or you can simply email Linda with your name, phone number, mailing address, email address and credit card information before December 31st and she will update your records.  Or if you wish, you can call the office and we will take care of you over the phone at 714-903-1784. 

If you gift a new subscription to someone, we will send them the December 2013 issue on the shelf to start their subscription immediately.  If you contact us by December 16th, they will receive their first issue before Christmas.  If you would like to add a note to go with the gift subscription, simply send the note with the person’s name in an email to Gary@BusConversions.com and we will print it out and include it with the magazine.

All gift subscriptions will be held and mailed out on December 16th so they will receive the latest issue just in time for Christmas.  The sooner you contact us, the easier it will be to meet this goal.

Also, when renewing or subscribing, consider switching over to an environmentally friendly E-Magazine as it has several advantages.

The dog will not eat it.
      It will not get lost in the mail.
      It takes up much less space in your bus.
      It will not get stained with coffee, beer, or wine.
      You can search the entire PDF by words or phrases.
      The Tree Huggers will not be giving you the evil eye.
      It will not get wet when it is raining or snowing outside.
      You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
      You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
      It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
      It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
      It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
      You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
      It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
      By clicking on any ad, a hotlink will take you directly to the advertiser’s website.
      It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.

And best of all…

If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.

If you currently receive BCM in a Printed Edition but would like to convert over to an E-Mag subscription, simply send Linda an email and she will convert your subscription over and it will be prorated and the Expiration Date extended as the E-Magazine is a less expensive subscription than the printed editions so you will receive more issues before your Expiration Date.

If you already have a Print Subscription and would also like to receive an E-Mag subscription, we will add you to the E-Mag mailing list for only a few dollars more.  Here are the rates to add an E-Mag Subscription to a current Print Subscription.

1 Year Subscription add $5
     2 Year Subscription add $8
     3 Year Subscription add $10 

So you will receive the E-Mag as soon as the magazine is uploaded to the printer, and you will receive the Printed Edition about three weeks later.

If you have any questions about your subscription, please email Linda at Linda@BusConversions.com

If you have any questions about anything else, contact me at Gary@BusConversions.com

Thank you,
Gary – Publisher
Linda - Subscriptions and Accounting
714-903-1784

white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »

Thanks for the offer.  i'll sign up right now.  Also, thanks for keeping this board up.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 03:45:46 PM »

I even took the plunge today I think Gary is going to make it work Cheesy

Life is short drink the good wine first
Paso One

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 06:47:33 AM »

Make sure you enter the "Promo code "  I skimmed over it when I linked from home page. cost me $ 6.00 for that oversight. Sad

68 5303 Fishbowl 40' x 102"
6V71  V730 4:10
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 07:02:33 AM »

I did mine over the phone Gary handled it his self and gave me all the promos now if he can just figure out how to send the Dec issue he tossed in for free lol

Life is short drink the good wine first
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 01:49:33 PM »

I did mine. Support of one = support of the Board.. Neither a big money maker.  I still like print.  I know you can get redo if your computer is bad.. But my feeble mind..ya get it..Just my little bit...   Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Seangie
www.herdofturtles.org

And We're Off... Like a Herd of Turtles

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 02:18:45 PM »

I signed up for three years.  Gotta support what you love.

Big thanks to Gary for laying it all out to keep this thing rolling. 

-Sean

'Cause you know we,
we live in a van (Eagle 10 Suburban)
Driving through the night
To that old promised land'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: