Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 04:54:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle Owners  (Read 211 times)
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« on: April 29, 2014, 10:12:58 AM »

This request is on the Eagle International Board if there is any Eagle owners in the St Louis MO area, this would be a very generous thing to do.  Make this fellow's wish come true.

Bucket List Request for my Father in Law

Postby pabaricia Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Greetings, my name is Patrick Abaricia, a resident of St. Louis, MO, and I have a father-in-law, Joseph Yates, who is diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. He is currently undergoing Chemo treatments but we do not know how long he has left.

Ever since Joe was a young child, his father drove an Eagle bus and this was a huge impact in Joe's life, and Joe's obsession stemmed from his father's love of the Eagle busses. I am writing to you because one of his items on his bucket list is to see an eagle bus expo or any type of event involving Eagle busses.

I want to know if anyone here is in St Louis, MO and perhaps setting up a meet-up with everyone's family and friends, like parking the busses in a lot or park and just having a BBQ somewhere in our area, for he cannot travel too far right now. (I can possibly provide the food and drinks) Just to let everyone know, I am not wanting to buy, sell, or raise any money of any sort for Joe, I only want him to be able to see some unique Eagle busses and be with loved ones and friends, new and old alike.

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Patrick Abaricia
pabaricia@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: