Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 11:15:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle Owners  (Read 210 times)
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« on: April 29, 2014, 10:12:58 AM »

This request is on the Eagle International Board if there is any Eagle owners in the St Louis MO area, this would be a very generous thing to do.  Make this fellow's wish come true.

Bucket List Request for my Father in Law

Postby pabaricia Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Greetings, my name is Patrick Abaricia, a resident of St. Louis, MO, and I have a father-in-law, Joseph Yates, who is diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. He is currently undergoing Chemo treatments but we do not know how long he has left.

Ever since Joe was a young child, his father drove an Eagle bus and this was a huge impact in Joe's life, and Joe's obsession stemmed from his father's love of the Eagle busses. I am writing to you because one of his items on his bucket list is to see an eagle bus expo or any type of event involving Eagle busses.

I want to know if anyone here is in St Louis, MO and perhaps setting up a meet-up with everyone's family and friends, like parking the busses in a lot or park and just having a BBQ somewhere in our area, for he cannot travel too far right now. (I can possibly provide the food and drinks) Just to let everyone know, I am not wanting to buy, sell, or raise any money of any sort for Joe, I only want him to be able to see some unique Eagle busses and be with loved ones and friends, new and old alike.

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Patrick Abaricia
pabaricia@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: