Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 01, 2014, 01:29:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RVillage – One Amazing Concept  (Read 1597 times)
Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM

Ignore
« on: May 08, 2014, 07:18:58 PM »

We hope you are all enjoying RVillage (“Our Village”). What a PHENOMENAL idea! It is fascinating to see where other RVers just like yourself are located geographically in a snapshot in time.  This website was first announced for public use on March 17 of this year.   There are currently 6,959 members, so if you are not a member, you are missing out on one of the fastest growing social media websites on the planet, right behind Bus Conversion Magazine. 

We wanted to let you know that we changed the name of our group from “A Bus Conversion Magazine” to “Bus Conversion Magazine Fan Club.”  We assume that most folks looking for us would look under the “B” in the alphabetical listing, so we thought that would be a more appropriate name.

After you join RVillage, be sure to join our group.  This will allow you see where all the Bus Nuts are located in a snapshot in time, just by clicking on a map of the U.S. on their site.  Everyone that joins our group will be included in a monthly drawing of new members who join each month, for a free one-year E-Magazine subscription to Bus Conversion Magazine, a $25 value. Your subscription will start with the most recent issue, which you will receive immediately after the drawing on the first of each month.

After you sign up and join our group, please come back to the BCM Forum and post a note on this thread telling us that you joined so we can all log in and see your bus and where you are currently parked.

You can also view a previous posting about RVillage by Technomadia back on March 17, when it was first announced, for more introductory information.

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=27150.0

There are currently 35 members in our group.  Let's show other RVillage groups who we really are and show them how much we can grow by the end of this month.

There have been many very positive comments about RVillage. Become a member and find out why.

If you have any questions about the RVillage website, go to their website and choose Contact Us at the bottom of the page and they will answer any questions you have.

BRUISER

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 05:09:28 AM »

I was one of the first to join RVillage Smiley

iMPAKS.com
Raleigh, NC
1983 MCI MC-9
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:24:32 PM »

We are not a members yet (too much on my plate as it is) but will be at the RV Village (Lake Mead,Nv) for Memorial day weekend. Still happy with this BCM site and our lil' world  Grin
In the words of the Doors Jim Morrison "I love the friends I have gathered here"   Wink
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 07:26:20 PM by Van » Logged

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 09:03:09 PM »

Like,lol

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 08:16:34 AM »

Not my cup of tee I see people getting into trouble with others knowing your location at all  times JMO and not trying to starting a pissing contest,the site could be useful but in the world we live into today someone will abuse it

Life is short drink the good wine first
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 03:13:48 PM »

Wait Clifford, you mean you don't spend your day posting selfies to your Myface page and tweeting your lunch?

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Purplewillie

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 06:08:39 PM »

What was for lunch?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Mark & Char
1976 P8M4905a 8v71 v730
British Columbia Canada
wg4t50

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 09:09:34 PM »

My personnel problem, I am not a groupie, Love my coach, home & friends, so no need to run around trying to be political. 
As the old saying, "I is me and am happy in my world"
Cheers
Dave M

MCI7 20+ Yrs
Foretravel w/ISM500
WG4T CW for over 50 wpm for ever.
Central Virginia
Dave5Cs

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 09:50:18 PM »

Remember when we picked up a phone and called someone or wrote a letter, I hear someone saying,"Whats a letter".
We call it ,"THE LOOK AT ME GENERATION" Grin Roll Eyes Shocked
Dave

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 04:49:32 AM »

LOL remember when you could go eat in a restaurant without all the weird ring tones from cell phones and people using a fork with one hand and the other hand in their lap not on the table with the phone texting the people across the table Roll Eyes

Life is short drink the good wine first
Dave5Cs

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 05:46:35 AM »

Clifford how about the phone table where everyone in the house had to use the phone. If they had a wall phone in the kitchen they were really uptown lol

Dave5Cs from Galaxy S III

Mex-Busnut

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2014, 04:13:07 AM »

I just joined, seeing Mexico was not properly represented.
 Wink

Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: