Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 07:26:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I access Personal Messages, please?  (Read 919 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« on: December 16, 2006, 06:57:40 AM »

I have 3 PM's stored somewhere out the in cyberspace and cannot access them until someone PM's me with a new message unless one of our more learned Members or Moderators can tell me what button to push to get to them.

Somehow I can't believe that I'm the only one with this problem.  Too, can you imagine all the stored messages that Members cannot access to delete?  How much space is that taking up?  Wouldn't it be better to clear all those old messages?

OK Leaders...the ball is in your court!

And guys..please don't send me 1000 PM's just to let me in the lock box...really!

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 07:07:29 AM »

NCB - I'm going to @$#/u/me that this works the same for you as it does for me.  Top left of the screen, right under MAK Publishing Bulletin Board, it should say Hey, ncbob, you have 3 messages, 0 are new.  Click on "3 messages" and voila.

Hope that helped.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 07:28:51 AM »

NCB - I'm going to @$#/u/me that this works the same for you as it does for me.  Top left of the screen, right under MAK Publishing Bulletin Board, it should say Hey, ncbob, you have 3 messages, 0 are new.  Click on "3 messages" and voila.

Hope that helped.
It will also tell you how many new messages you have.
When you get that open then you can open any of your old messages or new messages.
There is also a small box to click to read all of your outgoing messages that you have sent, as well a some more boxes for other actions such as clear all. I do not remember the others.
Richard

PS: Bob if you need any more info, please ask. Some of the moderators have been criticized for providing too much information such as:
 "I would thank you not to UNDER-ESTIMATE  my knowledge and skill level again"
so we might be a Little skittish about going into too much detail.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 08:06:27 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 04:53:41 AM »

Thanks to Bob and Richard for helping me solve my dilemma.  I finally found the arrow which allowed me to expand the header and the rest, as they say, is history.

Thanks again.

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 05:36:42 AM »

Thanks to Bob and Richard for helping me solve my dilemma.  I finally found the arrow which allowed me to expand the header and the rest, as they say, is history.

Thanks again.

NCbob
Hey Bob, I just remembered, there is a little arrow at the very top left of the screen that you may have to click to expand the header. LOL
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 06:41:43 AM »

Hey I got ripped off - - I ain't got no steenkin' arrow!!!

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
Dallas

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 06:51:18 AM »

Hey I got ripped off - - I ain't got no steenkin' arrow!!!

Hey Bob,
You should have an arrow right next to your "home" button, just above the 'Subscribe' Ad.

It looks like the one below:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 07:03:05 AM by Dallas » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: