Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 11:18:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RVillage – Busing in Mexico  (Read 372 times)
Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM

Ignore
« on: July 06, 2014, 07:03:19 PM »

“Mex Busnut” has won the RVillage New Member drawing for June.

“Mex Busnut” owns a 1981 Dina Olimpico which is a 35-foot Mexican-made highway coach with a 6V92TA Detroit Diesel with a 9-speed Rockwell tranny and Jake Brakes. He lives in San Juan del Rio, Queretaro, Mexico, not too far from Mexico City, where I have visited myself a few years ago. Congratulations Mex B.!

To view last month’s post, click on this link which also includes painless detailed steps to join RVillage.

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=27577.0

After you join RVillage, be sure to join our group.  This will allow you see where all the other 8831 RVers and Bus Nuts who are members of RVillage are located in a snapshot in time, just by clicking on a map of the U.S. on their site.  

Everyone that joins our group will be included in a monthly drawing of new members who join each month, for a free one-year E-Magazine subscription to Bus Conversion Magazine, a $25 value. Your subscription will start with the most recent issue, which you will receive immediately after the drawing on the first of each month.

If your name was not drawn at the end of the month you joined, not to worry.  Your name will be included in a special drawing at the end of the year for the Grand Finale and we will choose one winner for each of the gifts listed below which are also available in our store.  

Since last month, we added to our Grand Finale year end drawing our 2-Year subscriptions to the list.  You could be the winner of one of these prizes at the end of the year just by signing up to be a member of RVillage and joining our group Bus Conversion Magazine Fan Club.

1-Year E-Magazine Subscription
1-Year Online Subscription
1-Year Print Subscription
1-Year First Class Subscription
2-Year E-Magazine Subscription
2-Year Print Subscription
2-Year Online Subscription

After you sign up and join our group, please come back to the BCM Forum and post a note on this thread telling us that you joined so we can all log in and see your bus and where you are currently parked.

There have been many very positive comments about RVillage. Become a member and find out why.

If you have any questions about the RVillage website, go to their website and choose Contact Us at the bottom of the page and they will answer any questions you have.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:08:05 PM by Gary Hall - Publisher BCM » Logged
Mex-Busnut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:59:02 PM »

Wow! Thanks! I am a blessed busnut for sure! So did I win the downloadable version (which I prefer!) How do I access it?

Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.
Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:17:32 AM »

Dear "Mex",

Yes, I will convert your subscription over from an E-Mag to an Online Edition for 1-Year.  Please respond to the email I sent you with the information I that I will need to set you up.

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: