Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 10:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus garage  (Read 1102 times)
Jon

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 10:05:27 AM »

Yes.

I often have conversations with a fellow Prevost owner that has one of the few H3 country Coach conversions.

Jon

Current coach 2006 Prevost, Liberty conversion
Knoxville, TN
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 10:47:48 AM »

I never saw one and was just curios as I know Bob Lee didn't like the H-3 for some reason

Life is short drink the good wine first
bigred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 12:09:37 PM »

That is interesting Jon.I didn't know that Country Coach converted any H-3'S .I looked at a couple of Liberty's H-3'S .They were super nice coaches.I think that most of the H-3'S came with OTR air.Did Country Coach use the Prevost OTR air or did they use their version of the OTR air? My coach has the Country Coach whole coach air system.Had a bad compressor when I bought it .I like to have never Found the compressor for it ,but finally did and it works great.My RV man was blown away!!
Jon

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 12:49:24 PM »

I don't know of any CC having real Prevost OTR. They hammered away at the marketplace claiming their "over the road air" was good because it saves space, fuel, etc.

Liberty almost exclusively has used Prevost OTR. Marathon would mostly use their AC system, but would build a coach with Prevost OTR.

Prevost will supply a shell with or without OTR.

Jon

Knoxville, TN
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 12:57:43 PM »

Herb has a CC that has Prevost over the road air his doesn't have the CC air, I only ever saw 2 CC with Prevost air and he owned both 

Jon

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 01:26:02 PM »

We both learned something today. I didn't know CC would ever build a Prevost OTR coach.

Jon

Knoxville, TN
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 03:27:47 PM »

Lol so we did Herb had a 40 ft CC with what he called the Frigette or hot rod ac but his last 2 have been Prevost OTR. I was told that was a 20+ grand upgrade on a Country Coach Prevost for factory air as conservative as he is I doubt he paid that much Roll Eyes

bigred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2014, 02:17:32 PM »

Idon't know if the Country Coach OTR would be worth twenty grand or not.Especially when (and I believe this figure is accurate)you could get Prevost otr for about half that.Both have their pro's an cons.One of the pros is the fact that the CC otr uses r134 and it does do a good job cooling ,but with all the hoses,fittings and three evaporators,a leak could be a bank account wrecker
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: