Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 01:54:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Poll
Question: anyone else experience this problem?
any clues - 0 (0%)
suggestions welcome - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trouble logging on to mci parts store  (Read 271 times)
disabledhunter

Ignore
« on: July 14, 2014, 12:14:33 PM »

I don't understand what the problem is, i registered with MCI. They sent me an email saying that my e-mail address was login, and gave me a temporary password.So i login using that information, then change my password. After that i login ,and it will not let me view the mci parts online, or parts store; it keep kicking me back to the login page. Anyone have a suggestion as to why this is so difficult?

82 MCI-9
usbusin

'60 PD4104-4355(sold) Now Freightliner Conversion

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 05:01:04 PM »

dh,

I don't know about MCI's page, but on my Freightliner page I can only use Internet Explorer.  I can not get on using Firefox.  Might be worth a try?

GaryD

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years Ustruckin' is our 2001 Freightliner truck conversion
Gary W

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 07:56:14 PM »

If you keep getting kicked. Back to the login page  you are not using the right password or username, try requesting your password.

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: