Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 12:50:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Poll
Question: anyone else experience this problem?
any clues - 0 (0%)
suggestions welcome - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trouble logging on to mci parts store  (Read 236 times)
disabledhunter

Ignore
« on: July 14, 2014, 12:14:33 PM »

I don't understand what the problem is, i registered with MCI. They sent me an email saying that my e-mail address was login, and gave me a temporary password.So i login using that information, then change my password. After that i login ,and it will not let me view the mci parts online, or parts store; it keep kicking me back to the login page. Anyone have a suggestion as to why this is so difficult?

82 MCI-9
usbusin

'60 PD4104-4355(sold) Now Freightliner Conversion

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 05:01:04 PM »

dh,

I don't know about MCI's page, but on my Freightliner page I can only use Internet Explorer.  I can not get on using Firefox.  Might be worth a try?

GaryD

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years Ustruckin' is our 2001 Freightliner truck conversion
Gary W

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 07:56:14 PM »

If you keep getting kicked. Back to the login page  you are not using the right password or username, try requesting your password.

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: