Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 03:49:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: White mtns n.h  (Read 244 times)
loveshack
62 pd 4106

1962 pd4106

Ignore
« on: August 30, 2014, 11:02:46 AM »

We just got back from a week in the mts. It was awesome the bus was great she climbed one mtn pass at 15% grade Yeeha ! Goin back down almost as much fun no jakes haha but really the old girl is geared just right ... We drove a few hundred miles and all in pretty mountainous terrain anywheres from 9 to 15% grades . Had a blast fishing for browns in the swift river to bikin on rte 3 to the Indian head lookout tower... Or watching the Clark's trading post train going by out river front campsite ... We got to park in the busses only spots and went to the flume ! On are way back we decided let's stay one more day so we hit a national park called covered bridge omg what a road ! One lane cliff on side no guardrail my beautiful bride omg she doesn't wanna ever go on that road again ! She couldn't sleep just thinking bout us going back down the mtn haha ! But we made it! No sooner got down and vehicles coming up! I guess our prayers were answered.... Well that about sums up our week in the white mtns see ya!

Bruce E.                                                                        62 pd4106 vs730.                   
Gonic N.H.
digesterman

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 06:24:28 PM »

Sounds like you had a great time and won't forget it soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lee
Le Mirage XL 45E
Detroit Series 60
470HP
97,250 original miles (10-2014)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: