Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 12:53:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a clutch fork in Yuma Az.  (Read 1201 times)
dreamweaver

Ignore
« on: December 16, 2006, 08:31:00 PM »

Hello  again, I have just replaced my clutch in my MCI-7 -8v71. After replacing my clutch I went to install my new through-out bearing and when I cleaned off the clutch fork I found it worn so bad that it's scrap. I can't seem to find one here in Yuma. Any ideas as to where to find one and what it should cost? This breakdown is costing more and more every day, sure hope it ends soon.

Thanks Dave >
DuaneMC7

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 07:48:02 AM »

Hello Dave

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I have the transmission out of my 7 that I will not be using. I don't know what shape the fork is in but if you are interested just let me know and I will clean it up and take a good look at it. You could have it for shipping costs. let me know.

Good luck, Duane

Remember, anythingís possible itís just iron, well, almost.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 08:43:29 AM »

Also might wanna try Sam Caylor (Caylor's Bus Parts) in the Kanasa City Area he specializes in MCI parts and will ship fast! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
dreamweaver

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 09:04:56 AM »

Duane thanks. If you would check it out I sure would appreciate it.You can e-mail me or I can give you my number in Yuma or you can give me your number and I can call you. I know nothing about shipping but would be happy to pay. Please let me know.

Thanks Dave
DuaneMC7

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 10:38:46 AM »

Hi Dave

Here is my number 509 979-2534

Give about an hour to get the shop warmed up and get the fork pulled off to clean it up and see what shape it is in

Talk to you soon, Duane

Remember, anythingís possible itís just iron, well, almost.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 03:20:58 PM »

Just incase ya need it Sam's # @ Caylors is 785-878-3405 BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
dreamweaver

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 03:36:25 PM »

Thanks to all of you for your input,it's nice to be able to find help when one is far from home. I spoke with Duane and he is sending me the fork I need in the morning.I should have this thing up and running soon.

Thanks again Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: