Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 06:39:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BusWest in Woodland Ca  (Read 540 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »

Anybody had any experience with BusWest in Woodland California? Looking for some testimonials. They have a special on AC tune ups right now and I am considering having them work on my bus.

Thanks

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 09:20:13 PM »

Grant -

I am not familiar with BusWest, but just a wee bit further up the road is Ted Campbell's place in Williams.  www.coachmaintenance.com

Be aware he doesn't come to work before 4 pm. . .

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »

RJ, thanks I have worked with Ted Campbell before and know about his working hours. Of course, with a metal building and no shade who can blame Ted for working during the cool summer nights in Williams. I was hoping someone of this board has actually had work done by BusWest. I noticed they have several facilities in California which would be nice for warranties and some intra company support.  They say they can work on Rv/Bus needs and they have a very good deal on AC work this month so I am hoping someone can give me some insight.  They also have 4 mobile units which might make it nice for work done on the bus where it sits.

Thanks again.

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 07:04:41 AM »

I will be watching this thread. I know Valley is good in west sac but pretty pricey on everything.

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 06:08:13 AM »

I buy parts from them in Vegas a huge outfit that deals in school buses I was told it is a division of of the Freightliner dealer in Vegas and LA I don't if that is fact or not. I do know they are located on Freightliner Dr in Vegas. Freon and AC parts are cheap there for sure I bet their service is good and they know what they are doing JMO school bus AC are not the easiest AC to keep working

good luck
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:22:06 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 12:38:48 PM »

BusWest that has locations in Carson, Fontana, Fresno, Woodland, N Las Vegas, and Kapolei, Hawaii is owned by Velocity Vehicle Group-that also owns Los Angeles Freightliner with shops in Whittier (where I work), Fontana, San Diego, Hesperia (Hi Desert Parts), and N Las Vegas.
That combination of all the shops have over $10 million in stock for parts. We can usually get parts overnight if we don't have the part in stock.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: