Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 10:41:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BusWest in Woodland Ca  (Read 440 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »

Anybody had any experience with BusWest in Woodland California? Looking for some testimonials. They have a special on AC tune ups right now and I am considering having them work on my bus.

Thanks

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 09:20:13 PM »

Grant -

I am not familiar with BusWest, but just a wee bit further up the road is Ted Campbell's place in Williams.  www.coachmaintenance.com

Be aware he doesn't come to work before 4 pm. . .

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »

RJ, thanks I have worked with Ted Campbell before and know about his working hours. Of course, with a metal building and no shade who can blame Ted for working during the cool summer nights in Williams. I was hoping someone of this board has actually had work done by BusWest. I noticed they have several facilities in California which would be nice for warranties and some intra company support.  They say they can work on Rv/Bus needs and they have a very good deal on AC work this month so I am hoping someone can give me some insight.  They also have 4 mobile units which might make it nice for work done on the bus where it sits.

Thanks again.

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 07:04:41 AM »

I will be watching this thread. I know Valley is good in west sac but pretty pricey on everything.

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 06:08:13 AM »

I buy parts from them in Vegas a huge outfit that deals in school buses I was told it is a division of of the Freightliner dealer in Vegas and LA I don't if that is fact or not. I do know they are located on Freightliner Dr in Vegas. Freon and AC parts are cheap there for sure I bet their service is good and they know what they are doing JMO school bus AC are not the easiest AC to keep working

good luck
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:22:06 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 12:38:48 PM »

BusWest that has locations in Carson, Fontana, Fresno, Woodland, N Las Vegas, and Kapolei, Hawaii is owned by Velocity Vehicle Group-that also owns Los Angeles Freightliner with shops in Whittier (where I work), Fontana, San Diego, Hesperia (Hi Desert Parts), and N Las Vegas.
That combination of all the shops have over $10 million in stock for parts. We can usually get parts overnight if we don't have the part in stock.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: