Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 10:10:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trimming interior roof curves?  (Read 1137 times)
Tony LEE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 05:08:19 PM »

Thanks for the responses everyone, really appreciate it.

Sorry if I was a bit unclear before: I was talking about a wall that goes across the width of the bus, so one side of the paneling is curved to match the curvature of bus side wall. That's where I need the flexible trim. Here's a pic of the place I mean: https://db.tt/PBFTfY26

Cary and Don: I can't get in my mind exactly what you mean about laying the crown molding flush to the wall and having a gap... sorry about the dense-ness, haha. I didn't think crown molding would work where I'm talking about because of the curvature... Does the 4107 have curved sides like an MC9?

Charles in SC: I will have to look into that, thanks for the tip!

I made up a crude steamer and steam bent normal timber mouldings

mike802

1983 MCI MC9

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 05:09:38 PM »

Luke:  That looks like a really cool idea!  it's amazing what you can find on youtube. Good luck with the project and don't forget to let's us know how it turns out.

Mike
1983 MCI MC9
Vermont
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: